4. Shanghai Pudong International Airport reported the lowest punctuality rate last year. Only 52.4% of flights took off on time, with delays averaging 48 minutes.
5. 8. Software engineer
6. 14. “Grandma” (Paul Weitz)
1. One of the main shackles on the economy over the past four years has been stagnant wages. Hourly earnings have risen an average of 2% annually — just two-thirds of the long-term U.S. average.
3. A master class in old-school, super-linear action filmmaking, full of nasty, punk-rock, dystopian Australian humor. Also the best recent eco-feminist-socialist allegory that isn’t a novel by Margaret Atwood. (Read the review)
2. Columbus Day became a U.S. holiday in 1971. It is generally observed by banks, state government offices, the Postal Service and federal agencies. The bond markets are closed for the holiday, but many businesses and stock exchanges remain open.
4. "I'm always amazed at how many people tell their co-workers about their job search," Kay says. "That's one of the worst things you can do." Ideally, you wouldn't tell any co-workers, but you may have to if you want them to serve as references. In that case, Kay says, "you need to pick people who you really trust, who don't have a hidden agenda and who won't let it slip."
5. Bursts of color are instant energy suppliers. If you can, paint your walls or use furniture and accessories to provide a colorful oomph.
1. A hero is one that doesn't want to bea hero. A hero is a one with all the possibility to make the choice but takethe responsibility of the moment. And it's really something hero has got to do.For example, in 9/11 some of the plane's passengers fought with the terrorists.In Fukushima's radiation leak, some people went and tried to fix the nuclearplant and died. But they have to do it. They are heroes. They don't try to beheroes. They take responsibility and try to do what is right.
2. Goldman Sachs will pay out big bonuses, be publicly vilified for a month and then go quietly back to printing profits.
Jackie Chan, a kung fu star and a member of the CPPCC National Committee, raised his experiences about smoking bans in China and Singapore as an example. During a business trip, his colleagues still smoked after a warning from a security guard in Zhuhai, Guangdong province, but they didn't dare smoke when they arrived in Singapore because "it was strict about smoking there".
英国大选就是个教训。民调也不过是戛纳的“外卖餐点”：预测是傻瓜才干的事。一整周，坊间盛传托德?海因斯的女同性恋恋爱故事《卡罗尔》将斩获金棕榈最佳影片奖，或者拉斯洛?杰莱斯László Nemes 处女作《索尔的儿子》Son of Saul将折桂。最后几天，共识则是来自台湾的导演侯孝贤（Hou Hsiao-Hsien）指导的《刺客聂隐娘》（The Assassin）将问鼎大奖。且据英国博彩分析，《龙虾》是个难缠的对手。但是，最终宣布雅克?欧迪亚Jacques Audiard's 《流浪的迪潘》Dheepan获奖时，大家一致惊讶表示：“真的吗？”所有的评论员、影评人小组、内部八卦、数据统计、上帝都知道，只是少有人提及罢了。好吧，这就是生活。