1. The public prosecutor has decided to release several individuals and will proceed with the prosecution of at least five others.
2. Jon Copestake, editor of the EIU Worldwide Cost of Living Index, said one of the most notable changes was the rising costs in Australia, with Sydney third in the list and Melbourne fifth. Sandwiched between them was Oslo in Norway.
3. A retrospective section will include movies produced by the Shanghai studio Wenhua, a company founded in 1946 that ushered a new era of Chinese art-house films, Zhang said, giving viewers "a glimpse of Chinese cinematic culture and history".
4. 2. 邻客音（LinkedIn）。品牌喜爱度：47%/排名：309
5. LONDON — Since its inception in 2002, the Saturday Profile has aimed to bring to readers of The New York Times people around the world they probably have never heard of, but who have led interesting lives and done extraordinary things, or perhaps recently gone through a remarkable experience.
6. You are the one for me this New Year and for many New Years to come.在此新年和未来的每个新年里，你都是我唯一的爱！