1. Rounding out our top five is Sandra Bullock, one of only two women on our list (the other is Jennifer Lawrence in 10th place). Bullock had two big hits this year in two very different genres: Gravity was a tense thriller that will likely earn her another Oscar nomination, while The Heat was a cop comedy that kicked butt at the box office, bringing in $230 million globally.
2. 16. 最受忽视的真相。“这个行业内有一个神话，就是年轻男性主导着票房，”11月，索尼电影娱乐公司电影组主席汤姆·罗斯曼(Tom Rothman)在接受《好莱坞报道者》(Hollywood Reporter)采访时说。在同一次采访中，沃尔特·迪士尼公司的主席艾伦·F·霍恩(Alan F. Horn)试图把问题简化，“演员薪酬受很多变量影响。比如说，安吉丽娜·朱莉出演《沉睡魔咒》(Maleficent)的片酬就比黛西·雷德利(Daisy Ridley)出演《星球大战》(Star Wars)高，但她们都是女性。”（哦，多谢了艾伦！）
3. 辛塔·努里亚(Sinta Nuriyah)
4. Belgium, for example, has less than a tenth of the population of Russia, its rival in the group stage, but is regarded as a far greater threat. And then there is Uruguay, which despite fewer than 4 million citizens -- barely a sixth of the population of greater S?o Paulo -- is one of the teams Brazil would least like to meet on its way to the final. How is this so?
5. In 2011 the owner of the tomb was identified as Liu Fei (169BC-127BC) the first king of Jiangdu an autonomous kingdom within the Han Dynasty according to China News.
6. Japanese Three: Honda treads water while it waits for bold new designs from its Americanized management team to reach market, particularly the Acura NSX super car, which has been on the auto show circuit now for several years. Focused now on his legacy, CEO Carlos Ghosn drives executives even harder to meet targets in his latest three-year plan while he grooms a successor. As for Toyota, Automotive News declares that it is firing on “all cylinders” before its move from Southern California with fresh products in key segments.