1. This year so far, Stephen Chow’s The Mermaid has made $526 million since its release in early February during Lunar New Year.
2. “Welcome to Me” (Shira Piven)
3. 宾夕法尼亚州圣约瑟夫大学(Saint Joseph’s University)的Haub商学院(Haub School of Business)是唯一一所首次上榜的学院，排在第98位。
4. Beijing ranked No 3 on the list of top 10 most congested cites in China, following Jinan and Harbin, according to a report by China Academy of Transportation Sciences.
5. Rossi, 31, spends his days calculating the future costs of the Pentagon's pension, health and education benefits, but says his job involves more than just crunching numbers for spreadsheets. He communicates with other government agencies and brainstorms with colleagues about financial models.
6. 单词platform 联想记忆：
2. Face-value prices for the Brazil versus Chile match officially ranged from $200 to $25 for Brazilians, the cheapest tickets making up roughly 5 percent of those sold. They were only available for students, senior citizens or poor people who participate in a government welfare program.
3. Ahead of the release, economists at ANZ said they expected inflation to pick up in January owing to rising food prices, and the low commodity prices would weigh on the CPI.
4. The block chain has such rich potential that there is an initiative underway to create additional “side chains,” though there is controversy around that idea. “We don’t really want to mess with the main block chain right now,” says Adam Ludwin, CEO of Chain, a block chain API that makes it easier to create bitcoin applications. “It works, we don’t want to break it.”
6. Lighting is key when it comes to getting work done. Instead of investing in your typical, boring college dorm room desk lamp, pick something with a prettier design. Check out vintage stores for one-of-a-kind table lamps or keep it cheap with the Tiffany Table Lamp, $99.99, at Target.com.
3. I'm going to disagree on one team you mentioned: the Kings. The West is a bit shallow again, and Sacramento is in the mix for a playoff spot. It's not likely or anything, but so long as they are in the mix, they have to pull out almost all the stops to grab it.
5. The work suits Carlson who has been into singing and musical theater her whole life.
6. The second event of note is Comac’s latest round of financing—it raised 15 billion yuan ($2.3 billion) last month in the form of a 10-year debt investment plan—combined with the memorandum of understanding (MOU) signed in June by Airbus and the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC). The financing and MOU are intended to help bring about a fully developed, competitive domestic supply chain, the former through the injection of research and development money down the supply chain and the latter through the integration of Chinese suppliers in Airbus’s global supply network. The objective, as outlined in the “Made in China 2025” plan, is for Chinese suppliers to provide 80% of all parts by 2025.
1. The government-sponsored students have signed an agreement that says they are required to reimburse the government if they do not return home after completing their studies, said Xiong Binqi, vice president of 21st Century Education Research Institute.
2. Sam Smith is a fluid soul man, with style channeling Otis Redding, Aretha Franklin and Ray Charles alongside modern icons like Amy Winehouse and Adele.
The most badass super-villains assigned to protecting people, that's Suicide Squad for you. A government agency called A.R.G.U.S recruits villains to perform dangerous tasks that in turn reduces their prison sentence. The task force includes Joker, Deadshot, Harley Quinn, Boomerang, Killer Croc and several other villains from the DC Comics universe.