1. Drivers of China's online ride-hailing services will be required to hold a license by passing exams in November.
2. 单词perspective 联想记忆：
4. 单词perspective 联想记忆：
5. Currency movements have had a strong impact on agricultural commodity prices this year, with the UK’s referendum on the EU leading to a sharp fall in the pound that pushed up the price of food imports and boosted agricultural exports.
6. n. 传染，影响，传染病
2. "It is a massive jump in very little time: there were just about 30 cases when I became interior minister (in mid-2012), and 1,400 today," said Valls.
3. This year they looked at the use of negative strategies such as anger or stonewalling responses to conflict, and found that these predicted health-related changes over time in specific ways.
4. La La Land producer Jordan Horowitz returned to the microphone after being told about the mix up and said 'Moonlight won Best Picture' and insisting that 'this is not a joke'.
6. You see all kinds of grisly, hairy characters on the Tube but few commuters would've expected to see a pack of pandas on the platform.
1. China's 2016 office box sales are expected to exceed the 2015 total of 44 billion yuan (6.8 billion U.S. dollars), the country's film watchdog said.
2. “Cooling measures [are] the most important issue affecting the [residential] property market in Hong Kong,” says Thomas Lam, head of valuation at Knight Frank. “That is why all the major institutional plans are looking at the office market in the past two or three years.”
4. Samsung’s comment was shorter: “Media reports of the acquisition are groundless.”
5. Nova School of Business and Economics consolidated last year’s strong performance by climbing a further 14 places to 17.
6. All told, Ujiri parted with Terrence Ross, Jared Sullinger, and a total of three picks to acquire the two veterans.
1. “These kinds of questions are really front and center, even though they’re not necessarily verbalized.”
2. To tackle the problems, the report suggests that e-commerce laws should be developed as soon as possible. It also calls for the establishment of an online credit system to strengthen the discipline of the e-commerce industry.